- Children must always be under the supervision of adults.
- No glass is allowed to be brought into the park because the majority of people walk barefoot.
- No alcohol is allowed to be brought into the park.
- No food is allowed to be brought into the park. There is a snack bar in place.
- Let’s respect each other.
- LET’S HAVE FUN!
- Swimming and/or diving UNDER ANY FIGURE, PLATFORM SLIDE OR TERRACE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Your legs shall always be stretched out in front of you when you slide down a figure.
- Sliding down head first is strictly prohibited.
- Diving head first from any place at the trampoline park is strictly prohibited.
- Swimwear is required.
- Bringing any items with you on trampolines is strictly prohibited except in cases agreed upon by the park administration personnel.
- Carrying any sharp objects with you is strictly prohibited.
- A LIFE JACKET PROVIDED BY A PARK EMPLOYEE SHALL BE WORN DURING THE WHOLE SESSION.
- RESPECT, PROTECT AND REACH OUT TO ONE ANOTHER WHEN NECESSARY!
- WE WISH YOU A FUN TIME AT JUMP PARK.
- Remember that you take responsibility for your own actions, therefore we urge you to act carefully and responsibly.
If you fail to follow any rule or some rules mentioned above, we will ask you to leave the park.