What You Must Know
- In order to be able to entertain yourself at Jump Park Palanga, you must be at least 1.21-meter tall.
- Children are allowed to enter the Jump Park from the age of 6 and the children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult;
- One adult may accompany no more than 6 children;
- One session lasts for 45 minutes and starts every hour.
- A single session costs 8 euros.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter the inflatable trampoline park on the water and the next session tickets are not sold less than 15 minutes before the session begins.
- Each session is supervised by a lifeguard on duty, therefore it is not only fun but also safe to entertain yourself.
- It is necessary to wear a life jacket during the session, which is provided to each visitor prior to the start of his/her session.
- We recommend reserving spaces or purchasing tickets online in advance or on arrival in place.
- We would like to ask you to come to the park not later than 30 minutes before your session begins if you have already bought a ticket.
- When a ticket is booked (but not paid), you are required to arrive not later than an hour prior to the session and to purchase the ticket, otherwise the reservation will be cancelled.
The price and terms and conditions may be subject to change.