ABOUT JUMP PARK PALANGA
Jump Park Palanga is the first inflatable trampoline park based in Palanga, the summer capital, and in the vicinity of the Lithuanian seashore. We are located near the waterbody of remarkable beauty and surrounded by the pine forest – several hundred metres away from the Baltic Sea. We would like to invite you to visit us because here you will find:
- 70 inflatable figures, barriers, trampolines, airbags and pathways of various sizes,
shapes and levels of complexity;
- a park divided into two connected zones: one zone for children, which offers simple but funny figures and floats at a depth of ~1.5 m, and the other zone for adults, which gives access to large platform slides and trampolines;
- clear water, the temperature of which can reach even up to 25°C;
- figures joined together to form a one-piece track on the water;
- a waiting and viewing area set up on the terrace that is built on the water;
- a wakeboard park, a snack bar, and a terrace on the water nearby;
- a snack bar perfectly suitable for filling your belly, regaining your strength and refreshing yourself, and at the same time for observing the shenanigans of park visitors;
- and a number of other different entertainment options available within the entire 2- hectare complex.
Put our Jump Park Palanga to test, overcome all the obstacles together with friends or family members or watch how they splash into the water. This huge theme park floating on the water is ideal for:
birthdays, corporate parties, team building events, family parties, stag and hen parties, and fun time with family members and friends.
For stag and hen parties
A fun time to spend with your family and friends